skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Hotwheelwells
This the hotwheelwells car that i have made and i myself would not play with it, mainly because i am not 54+.
1 comment:
Garrett
December 15, 2009 at 8:22 AM
I did the texture for the package!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NCHS Art Department Blogs
3D Design
3D Design Advanced
Advanced Art
Art Intro
Color and Design
Computer Arts Black
Drawing
Photo
Photo Advanced
Blog Archive
►
2010
(197)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(35)
▼
2009
(40)
▼
December
(39)
Paul Salveson
Ben Dahlby
Josh Warner
I finally got a draft that looks like a helmet, an...
Still working on my angel picture. Just adding col...
This is my T-shirt design.http://threadless.com/su...
Dani Madsen
Austin
Garrett K
Hotwheelwells
Weekly Goals 12/15/2009
john
My goal was to make a goblet and duplicate the cha...
nick romango
Ben Dahlby
I am just adding some color to this picture I drew.
My goal this week was to get a rough draft of the ...
Business bot
April :D
The best render yet of the logo
No Cell Phone Usage Poster
Dani MAdsen
South Park Class Photo
Super awesome fun
Tianna
Roy Uptain
Weekly Goals 12/7/2009
Sweet Truck
weekly goal
My goal this week was to work on my pawn shop and ...
Garrett K Week 12-01-09
john
Austin
Tom Shriver
Alanna Crandall
Tim Winckler
April :D
Logo by Garrett and Ben
NCHS Last Blast logo needed
►
November
(1)
Contributors
April
Austin Evans
Daniel Claycomb
Frenchy Pants92
Garrett
JoshuaWarner
Mr. Elmore
Nick "Danger" Romango
Paul Salveson
Roy Uptain
The Reaper 06660
Tianna
arcra10
bendahlby
dani madsen
john
I did the texture for the package!
ReplyDelete